My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

________________________________________________________

Sparkling Trees

I didn't get out on the road till around lunch time and it took me a while to get the ice off my window and door of my truck. It would have been a little faster, but all I had was a little plastic spoon ;-)

I went by the store on my way home and got a real ice scraper incase this happens again tomorrow.

The trees and grass were all covered with ice and dazzling in the sun. It was really pretty. When I do get out I always enjoy it and wonder why I was so afaid to go out.

I need to start carrying my camera with me because I miss some really pretty pictures that I could take.

Quote: In skating over thin ice our safety is our speed - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 Comments:

At 1/29/2009 10:08 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I wish I were an ice scraper sales person in YOUR neck of the woods right now....:-)

 
At 1/30/2009 5:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A spoon should not be used
To try and remove the ice
You live down South
So you should know
Its for putting ice cream in you mouth

I'm bloggin again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home