My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, January 30, 2009

________________________________________________________

My Coat is Smokin

Do not try to use a lamp as a coat rack.

I am very lucky that things did not get out of hand. I thought that it burned a hole in my coat and I would need a new one, but no. It only left a burnt spot on the coat and on the light bulb.

Quote: Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. - Bible (I guess even though it doesn't say light bulb or coat that would be the same principle. Don't do it.)

1 Comments:

At 1/31/2009 12:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!! You need a smoke alarm attached to your lapel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home