My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

________________________________________________________

I am in the Pink

I don't expect a lot of people who live north of me to feel sorry for me. I have to say that I don't know how you guys stand being cold for so long every year.

I guess I would be more prepared if I lived up there. Our roads are okay right now, but they are susposed to get icy later and we don't do well on icy roads.

2 Comments:

At 1/28/2009 1:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you're always in pink! =)

Which on any day, is better than being in the red!

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 1/28/2009 9:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Anon Al - It's long johns weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home