My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

________________________________________________________

Baby it's cold outside

I have this image in my mind of an angel getting ice from the refrigerator and being distracted so that that it spills over and comes down on The Leaning House of Moggy ;-)

I went out to my truck this morning and can't even open the door. That would be okay, but my cell phone charger is in there and my cell phone is in need of it.

The weather is susposed to get above freezing by lunch time and so I should be able to get the door open after that I suspose.

Quote: Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate. - Albert Schweitzer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home