My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

________________________________________________________

Buyer Beware

I was almost sucked in by one of those infomercials. Its really hard to understand how they are able to make so many things looks like just what you need.

Thanks goodness for online reviews so you can go and see what other people who already got sucked into buying something have to say after they get it home and try it.

Quote: People like to feel they are buying of their own good judgment as a result of the information the salesman has given them - Paul Parker

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2009 5:20 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh yeah. That's me too. That's why I don't watch that stuff. Too expensive. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home