My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 01, 2009

________________________________________________________

Wii B exercising

We got a Wii and have been doing yoga and other exercises. Also playing golf and baseball and bowling. It's a lot of fun, but I do have other things I need to be doing.

It does help you with your balance, unless it's tricking us and we will all be walking sideways ;-)

Quote: Between a fellow who is stupid and honest and one who is smart and crooked, I will take the first. I won't get much out of him, but with that other guy I can't keep what I've got. - Lewis B. Hershey

2 Comments:

At 6/03/2009 2:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down when using Wii!

~al

 
At 6/03/2009 9:23 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Moggys wobble a lot too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home