My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

________________________________________________________

One Painting which I need to finish

I think this is the first painting that I need to finish. It's been around unfinished for years. This is one that I actually took the picture of the model to do the painting from. If I can find the picture (which would be nice since I could use it to finish the painting) I will post it too.

I need to get The Boy to fix my computer so I can look for the pictures I took.

You can't tell by the picture, but it's pretty large 24" by 36". I will try to set myself a goal to have it completed by the end of June.

Quote: Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. [James 1:4]

4 Comments:

At 6/02/2009 7:38 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It looks amazing!

 
At 6/03/2009 1:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, I'm realizing that I have put a lot of work into it, but it still may take a while to complete.

 
At 6/03/2009 2:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is nice work!
~al

 
At 6/03/2009 3:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Al, I hope it stays that way after I work on it some more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home