My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

________________________________________________________

Allergies I presume

I think it's allergies. I was really feeling yucky early in the week. The worst was Wednesday, I was sick in the morning so that when I tried to take some medicine I could not keep it down.

I made it to work and did okay, but then I went out to eat later for a birthday celebration (not mine) and we went to an all you can eat place. The food there is great, but I could not eat much and it made me sick again. I went and bought some benedryl on the way home and took that. It seems to have helped.

Quote: Self-esteem is different than conceit. Conceit is the weirdest disease in the world. It makes everyone sick except the one who has it. - Hartman Rector, Jr.

2 Comments:

At 7/10/2009 8:46 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

OH, sister, I feel your pain. A few weeks ago, I was having trouble breathing from all the poplar fluff. Ugh.

 
At 7/13/2009 9:26 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I"m doing better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home