My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

Domino Necklace

This is something that I made today. I had first thought it was an original idea, but when I did a search on the internet I found that other people were doing it.

I took a domino and used the numbers on the back to reference a bible verse. Then I took the front and drew on a design and glued on a cross a butterfly and two tear drops. (that part I have not seen done)



Quote: Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:- Philippians 1:6

The cross, the tears, the butterfly and the verse all have meaning to me.

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2009 3:16 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

COOL!

 
At 7/15/2009 2:11 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think I'm going to make more of these, they are lots of fun to make.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home