My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

________________________________________________________

Hallway

I took this picture in a hallway at my Church. I was really taken by how the light bounced off the wall and looked like large archways. I don't know if the person who designed the building planned this or not, but it was inspiring to me.

You don't get to see the Church often with out lots of people in it and I usually look at the people instead of the building, but this was somehow a good reminder to me of God and he is the most important part of the Church.

When I was actually standing there in the hallway it looked like the finger tips of God curled around as he held me (and the Church) in his hand.

Quote: Where there is much light, the shadow is deep - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home