My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

________________________________________________________

Saloon Girl

I am busy painting the saloon girl. I put the canvas over a door because I don't have the frame ready yet to stretch it on.

It's not looking too bad. I took this with my cell phone so I could send it to myself and post it.

I didn't get a lot of the things done this weekend that I should have, and I have to go back to the dentist tomorrow, but hopefully I will feel well enough to get things done Monday after work.


I worked on it a little more adding in the black parts of the dress and the gloves.

Quote: If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a saloon. - W. C. Fields (I have to say that I don't agree with Mr. Fields I would probably not live my life over a saloon if I had it to live over.)

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2009 12:21 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Looks good so far!! Can't wait to see the finished product. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home