My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 30, 2008

________________________________________________________

Exercise for the back

I found a link to an exercise for your back that I'm going to try to start doing.

Quote:
If you believe in evolution you can trace all of our lower back problems to the time when the first hominid stood erect. - Dr. Hugo A. Keim [I'm glad that I don't believe in evolution, because I would have someone to blame, but no one to go to for help]

4 Comments:

At 7/01/2008 12:05 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

My dad had severe back pain years ago and he always did exercises. He said they really helped. My mom has recently done this "vibration therapy" thing that really helped her back when it was hurting too.

 
At 7/01/2008 12:20 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Janet, that makes me feel old, but then I may be old enough to be your Mom ;-/

My back is getting better, I'm just not used to having back pain.

 
At 7/02/2008 3:29 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Yeah, I need to work on strengthening my core too! I took power yoga a few years back, some of those moves really help. (My back issues are from two auto accidents years ago...ugh!)

I hope you feel better!

~a

 
At 7/02/2008 9:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

My cousin goes to an hour yoga class almost every day. I'm not sure I could do that, but I need to do something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home