My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

________________________________________________________

Yeah for Classic Taupe

The room that I have called "The Mustard Room" for years because of the color that the previous owner painted it is gone. One of my blond friends came over and helped me transform it into a classic taupe room. It looks so much better, I'm not sure why I didn't paint it before.

We still haven't peeled all the old paint off in "The Blue Room" but I know it's going to look so much better too.

Quote: “Love is like a mustard seed; planted by God and watered by men” - Saint Michael

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2008 3:28 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think you should paint a room allll purple. And you could wear a straight jacket and sing lullabies to yourself in it. Purple is the colour of insanity, you know. I should know.....;-)

 
At 6/28/2008 9:39 am, Blogger Moggy said...

and this would make people want to buy the house?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home