My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

________________________________________________________

My back is getting better

I got some of that stuff that you put on your back and it gets hot. I also got some natural pills that are supposed to help. They have grape seed extract and some other stuff in them. I may not have mentioned on here about my back, but since I've been working on the old house, painting and moving things around it's been bothering me.

Quote: Rather than rest being the best remedy for back pain, for example, research now shows it can actually delay recovery and make things worse. Advising patients to stay active can help them get back to work and on with their life. - Alan Johnson ;-( Oh no, I think I may have been using the wrong remedy?

3 Comments:

At 6/30/2008 10:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a massage. Honestly, I know a good person. You'll have to travel to Canada, though.

 
At 6/30/2008 5:55 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Back pain is the worst. I really hope it gets better soon. And hey, is you're coming up to Canada for a massage from K1's "people", you can stop by here too.....:-)

 
At 6/30/2008 9:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh yes I think that from Texas your place is on the way to 2K's ;-)

Actually I do hope to get to meet you guys one of these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home