My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

________________________________________________________

New Hair Color

I got a new hair color to try, it's brown with streaks of carmel in it. I'm not sure I will get time, but I'd like to put it in today. I have a wedding shower to go to tomorrow and I'd like to look good. I think it's going to be kind of fancy. Oh wait I also need to pick up a gift.

Life is very busy sometimes and I seem to be rolling along faster and faster when I'm really trying to slow down.

Quote:
I'm not someone who's generally kept the same hair color. I like to be able to change it. You know, if you can't change your surroundings, change your hair color! - Brittany Murphy

3 Comments:

At 6/25/2008 4:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I love that colour! I used to use that kind all of the time (the kind, not the colour) but I got sick of doing the highlights.

 
At 7/02/2008 3:30 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Moggy won't be the same without the trademark orange hair!

~a

 
At 7/02/2008 9:58 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Don't worry, I'm not sure when Moggy is going to get around to putting in the hair color. Maybe friday for the 4th of July.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home