My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, June 27, 2008

________________________________________________________

Girls Night Out

We had a bachelorette party for one of my friends last night. I didn't get home till really late and I ended up having to bring home someone's car, because I drove them home.

I don't really drink, but I did have for the first time a Blue Hawaii and someone bought a fuzzy navel for us. I was able to drink them, which must mean that they do not have a lot of alcohol in them because I can't stand the taste of most drinks.

We went to a dueling piano bar and it was a lot of fun, but not some place that I would want to go to very often. VERY LOUD and kinda rough language.

Quote: When she started to play, Steinway came down personally and rubbed his name off the piano. - Bob Hope

5 Comments:

At 6/28/2008 3:29 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm not a big drinker either. I like drinks that don't really taste like alcohol, so I usually figure, what's the point? I like daquiris, because they're like slushies. Oh, and I like a good glass of wine every now and again. Like, once a year. :-)

 
At 6/28/2008 9:42 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I usually have something on new years, but I didn't the last couple of new years. I'm guessing it's been a few years since I had a drink.

 
At 6/28/2008 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like wine and daquiris and margaritas...

I'm not a big fan of the loud scene either. I'm more of a stay-at-home kind of girl.

 
At 7/02/2008 3:27 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Might it have had something to do with taking that drunken sailor named Nancy to the Christmas party a couple years ago....? =)

~a

 
At 7/02/2008 9:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Your never going to let me live down the drunken sailor are you. No wonder I hide behind a pole when I see you ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home