My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 04, 2008

________________________________________________________

4th of July Fireworks

We were able to sit right out in front of the house and watch fireworks.

When they started I didn't know what was happening. It sounded sort of like someone was throwing a basketball against the side of my house. I looked out the windows and couldn't see anything, then I saw the fireworks. We took our lawn chairs out and enjoyed them.

Quote: Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience. - George Washington

I couldn't find a quote I liked about firecrackers, so I found this one with the word spark ;-)

1 Comments:

At 7/05/2008 3:44 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!! Glad you enjoyed your fireworks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home