My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

________________________________________________________

I never had to register a house before

Where I live if you want to rent your house you have to register it and then you have to pay them to inspect it and then if they find anything wrong you have to fix it or they will charge you a fine. I think you get the idea.

I'm almost ready.


I should be able to schedule an inspection next week. Then I will have a better idea of what it might cost me. Keep your fingers crossed that it won't be too much. The good thing is that it keeps people from renting out old houses that are falling down and not fixing them.

Quote:
Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity, or registering wrongs. - Charlotte Bronte

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2008 4:12 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Glad to know you're not a slum lord ... ;-) ...jk!

Several people have told me lately that they have to pay for insurance for their apartments -- not on the contents, but the actual apt. too. That was surprising to me.

 
At 7/03/2008 8:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It's always something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home