My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

________________________________________________________

EKG Thursday morning

I went in last week and they were having trouble with the machine and then when they finially did get it to work, they said my heartbeat looked different.

So back I go for them to look one more time. I was singing inside my head and I will try not to today.
I don't know if your heart beat changes with the beat of a song, but just in case I will try to just meditate this time.

Quote: My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet - Edith Wharton <- I liked this quote, even though I would have to change dog to cat and little to giant ;-)

2 Comments:

At 7/04/2008 12:04 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yes, but does it beat to the beat of the music? That would be kinda cool.

 
At 7/04/2008 1:09 am, Blogger Moggy said...

They didn't let me look and I didn't tell them what song I was singing, so I guess we will never know ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home