My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

________________________________________________________

The EKG came out good

They think it was just problems they were having with the machine that caused a problem before ;-) The nurse gave me the gown to put on before the EKG and closed a little curtain in front of the door, but there is a huge glass window that looks out over a small park and a busy road. It is on the fourth floor at least.

I didn't sing in my head this time, so that may have made a difference.

Quote: The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie - Ann Landers

2 Comments:

At 7/04/2008 12:05 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That's hilarious. "I'll just close the curtain while all those people down there, and anyone with a telescope gets a great view". Tee hee.

 
At 7/04/2008 1:10 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't know if I would say "a great view" ;-) but thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home