My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

________________________________________________________

I may get a loft bed

I'm not sure how The Cat will like it, but I could put my easel on the top and paint up there and then put a bed under it. My ceiling is tall on one side of my bedroom.

I wanted to build one and I might do that later, but for now I think the fastest thing would be to go to Ikea and pick up one. My parents were coming to visit today, but I talked them into making it tomorrow so I can get ready and my Dad can help me put it together.

Every time I go on a retreat and there are bunks I grab a top bunk. I did fall off the ladder last time ;-) but I didn't get hurt.

Quote: My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. - Erma Bombeck

Added later: Well I had seen that the bed I wanted was instock at IKEA before I went, but maybe they only had one and someone else bought it. I had been asking God if this was something I should get or not and I did want him to stop me if this was not in his will.

What I really hate is all the wasted time, funny thing is when I'm wasting my time it doesn't seem to bother me that much.

It's when I'm trying to accomplish something and circumstances waste my time ;-)

Also as you can see by the giant shelves of boxes they had plenty of everything else. I could have gotten a different size, or a different style, but that wasn't what I wanted so I came away empty basket-ed.

2 Comments:

At 7/13/2008 8:30 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

BUMMER! Will they be getting some more in?

My cats LOVE my daughter's loft bed. It's like their own personal cat post. Up high. Where they can survey their "kingdom". Because, they ARE cats, after all. :-)

 
At 7/14/2008 11:45 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

humm they said they would have more in a day or two. I may check back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home