My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 11, 2008

________________________________________________________

Enjoying an Echo

One of my blonde friends and I have been trying to walk at lunch time. It's too hot out in the sun, so we walk through the building and then back around through the parking garage. There is one narrow part where my friend makes a "whoop" noise to hear it echo.

Being more mature, I do not make a noise ;-)

It reminds me of a place I played when I was a kid. It was under the road and we called it "little echo"


Quote: Better to be a nettle in the side of your friend than his echo. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Proverbs 28:23 He who rebukes a man will in the end gain more favor than he who has a flattering tongue.)

4 Comments:

At 7/11/2008 6:25 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I would TOTALLY whoop. ANd sing "The SOund of Music" too. Because I am VERY immature. Ask anyone. Na na na boo boo.

 
At 7/11/2008 11:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Sometimes I think we may be related ;-)

 
At 7/15/2008 3:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOP!

whoooop....
hoooop....
oooop....
oop....


~alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 7/15/2008 8:41 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes and we may be related to Al. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home