My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

I may just build it myself

I wonder how bad (or dangerous) it would be if I just built my own loft bed. I actually have an idea a little better than the one in the picture. I looked yesterday and IKEA had some in stock, but I didn't have time to go by there and this morning they are out of stock.

In my heart I really want to build it myself (with a little help from my Dad), but I keep telling myself I don't have time. Well not only do I think I should make my loft bed. I think I should make time to make it.

Quote: You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it. - not sure of author (That includes time to know yourself better and to know God.)

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2008 3:07 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

We need bunk beds too--maybe we should shop together (need to catch you up).

My friend's husband made their daughter a type of bunk bed to look like a castle -- the daughter is a real girly girl and the room looks like a princess tiara and the bed is a castle -- it's really cool. He also turned the closet below the staircase into an AC'd wine cellar/humidor, and part of the attic into a workout room -- it's a huge home and he's real talented.

 
At 7/17/2008 10:17 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Well I may have a small house, no husband and no real talent, but I bet I could make myself a loft bed ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home