My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

________________________________________________________

How do people eat Spaghetti?

My cousin invited me over to eat and she had spaghetti. I envisioned myself with sauce all over and noodles hanging from me. The hard part for me is getting those long noodles out of the serving bowl. I know that you twist the fork in them, but they seem to just keep coming.

My other cousin and her three daughters and three grandkids had come up to visit, so they were distracted and I was able to get my glob of noodles without making a scene. It was really good.

Quote:
No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention. - Christopher Morley

4 Comments:

At 7/20/2008 8:29 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You could eat it like Jeane and Adam....with your hands. It's really attractive. ANd to add a little extra "zest" to your meal, you could put it on your head. They do that too.

 
At 7/23/2008 9:08 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

If I ever get to come up there I will join them for a meal ;-)

 
At 7/26/2008 2:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The hard part for me is getting those long noodles out of the serving bowl."


.... were you sitting behind a pole again? I can see it would be hard to eat noodles from behind a pole!

alifeinspired.blogspot.com

 
At 7/26/2008 4:52 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Especially if the noodles got wrapped around the pole as I was slurping them up ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home