My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 18, 2008

________________________________________________________

weight loss incentive

I found a pair of pajamas that would look really great with my loft bed. They are a kids size, but I think if I bought the largest size and lost weight that I would fit into them.

Yes I know they are the wrong color, but just think I would look just like cat woman. Well maybe not just like her, but close.

Quote: You can't relate to a superhero, to a superman, but you can identify with a real man who in times of crisis draws forth some extraordinary quality from within himself and triumphs but only after a struggle. - Timothy Dalton

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2008 7:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think you should wear those to work. Then all the people there would treat you with the UTMOST respect. I mean, who goes up against cat woman?

 
At 7/19/2008 8:02 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Well maybe I could wear them on casual friday. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home