My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 14, 2008

________________________________________________________

Pass the Pain Please

I've been watching some shows about Interventions. It's amazing the lengths that we go to in order not to feel pain. People take drugs, drink, and pretty much destroy their lives and the lives of everyone around them just to keep from feeling pain.

When we are not willing to feel many times we are in denial of the pain we may be causing others around us. After all If you were willing to see what you were doing to others, you might feel a little... well... pain :-/

Quote: Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2008 5:40 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Pain is a part of life. And I agree, sometimes we need to FEEL the pain, instead of ignore it, or pass it on. There's a really good book on pain that I read a while back. But I can't remember it. It was soooo good. Hmmmm....now you're annoyed, aren't ya? If I remember the name of it, I'll let you know. :-)

 
At 7/14/2008 11:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

oooohhh you are so anoying ;-) yes please send the title if you remember it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home