My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

________________________________________________________

Hand Reminder for Prayers

1. Relationship "Our Father in Heaven.."
2. Worship "Hallowed by thy name.."
3. Surrender "Your will be done.."
4. Ask "Give us this day..."
5. Confess "Forgive us our debts..."
6. Protect "Deliver us from evil..."
2. (again) Worship "For Yours is the Kingdom..."

They went over this in Church as something you can do as a reminder when your praying and how important is is to have a undivided heart when praying.

A picnic plate was used to show how our heart can be divided. It's so true that you can put God in a compartment of your life and not have him in every part of your life.

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2008 3:06 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

INteresting.....

 
At 7/14/2008 8:53 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I was not really able to get the full impact of what was said into my little post ;-( but it was really good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home