My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

________________________________________________________

Painting Doors Brown

Today I painted a couple of doors at the old house wood cabin brown and also painted some more of the walls classic taupe. I don't know if it was the paint fumes, or if it really looks good, but I really liked the color. I will be so glad when this project is finished, although then I really need to start working on The leaning house of Moggy.

So far I'm been bringing things over, but have not gotten them in a good place. I have boxes all over the place.

Quote: When I judge art, I take my painting and put it next to a God made object like a tree or flower. If it clashes, it is not art. - Paul Cezanne

Now I know that painting a wall or a door is not exactly art, but the colors that the walls were before were very lifeless and it feels like art to add a color that seems to have some life to it.

2 Comments:

At 7/07/2008 7:05 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hey! You should paint a portrait of someone on ALL the doors! Then you could name all your rooms according to the person. You'd have a "Grandpa room", a Cat room", and a "Janet Room".

 
At 7/07/2008 11:25 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think that might scare people away. I'm not sure who would want to stay in "Grandpa room" ;-)

Now Princess Room or something like that might work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home