My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

________________________________________________________

Now I see the problem with the numbers

I'm not sure now if they were ever asking me to replace the numbers on the front of my house. They want me to put numbers on the back of my house. I guess they are not willing to hold a mirror and look backwards to read the numbers ;-)

While I was on the phone about the numbers I saw the word "back" and understood what they were asking for.

Quote: Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

4 Comments:

At 7/09/2008 2:38 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Lazy emergency people! Not willing to take mirrors with them. What do we pay them for, anyway?

.drah si sdrawkcab gnidaeR.

 
At 7/09/2008 9:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I thought they needed a mirror anyway so they could see if people were breathing.

 
At 7/09/2008 11:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you got it all figured out.

 
At 7/09/2008 8:53 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Instead of numbers, can you just put a large photo of Moggy and The Cat. That could really cut down on any confusion as to whose home it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home