My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

________________________________________________________

I need to check my calendar more

Today I was walking down the hall to someones office and I noticed my co-workers all in a meeting room meeting with some other people. I had a feeling I was supposed to be there. I went back and checked my calendar and sure enough.

So I went in and sat down in the middle of the meeting. No one said anything, so maybe it was okay, but I'm going to start checking my calendar closer.

Quote: I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. - Robert Brault

2 Comments:

At 7/11/2008 6:24 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

THAT'S the way to do, it Mog, just mosey in there and pretend you knew what you were doing all along. Brilliant.

 
At 7/11/2008 11:09 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It did seem to work out okay ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home