My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 07, 2008

________________________________________________________

Larger House Numbers

I'm not quite sure how this will end up. Remember I got a note from the city that I needed larger numbers on my house. Well I put larger number on, but now I got another letter from them.

This time it says "final notice" I'm going to call them because I don't know why they didn't like my new numbers.

Quote: Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either. - Albert Einstein

2 Comments:

At 7/08/2008 3:10 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Maybe they weren't snazzy enough. Like, maybe if you painted them in glitter or something.

 
At 7/08/2008 9:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I have to go to Church tonight, but maybe I will pick up some glitter on my way ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home