My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

________________________________________________________

Maybe Neon Numbers would work

I'm thinking that maybe they came by really late. I wonder if neon numbers would help them see my house. I'm going to call today and see what they want me to do. If it's too late then I guess they can do whatever it is and send me a bill ;-(

They are very strict here, but so far it hasn't been anything that I don't understand why. I did think my numbers looked good enough, but I do have a tree in the front that might have obstructed their view.

Or even better I could put up little signs all down the road "10 house till 1234" "5 houses till 1234" "3 houses till 1234" "You are now at 1234" ;-)

5 Comments:

At 7/08/2008 11:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's likely that they sent the letter before you had changed the numbers. Call them and tell them that your friend K1 doesn't want to have to come down there and kick any Texas Butt, but she will if she has to.

 
At 7/08/2008 2:40 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I may have to tell you they are being mean, just so you will come down and visit ;-)

 
At 7/08/2008 3:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yeah, us Canadians can come down and do some SERIOUS but kicking!!!!!

 
At 7/09/2008 1:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm sure they will be really scared when they see both of you coming ;-)

 
At 7/09/2008 8:51 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

On our long walks through the neighborhood, we're continually amazed at what people do to their homes. One nice two story home has numbers that are in red lights.

Why?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home