My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

________________________________________________________

Now for the Other Side of the Family

I don't really have any cousins that come to this one that I know very well and it's dwindling down where not too many people who come.

My Grandfather on this side passed away a few years ago at the age of 94, but he was one of the oldest kid of 12 in his family so I still have a few aunts and uncles left on that side. I don't see them all enough to recognized them. That's always a little awkward when people know you and are glad to see you and you don't have a clue who they are.

Quote: Distant relatives are the best kind, and the further the better - Kin Hubbard <- I don't really feel that way

2 Comments:

At 7/06/2008 2:20 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

A LITTLE awkward? It's REALLY awkward. Especially when they start telling you stories about yourself that you didn't even know happened. Very strange.

 
At 7/06/2008 2:30 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually they had dwindled down more than I realized and due to ill health we didn't really have a reunion, but I did get to visit my parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home